I ran out of packing tape, so I guess that means I'm taking a break. Here, have a meme:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Oh god, YOU again.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
...Basically none. Just a bunch of coins, which I'm not counting for you.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
I dunno...I'm pretty easy-going about planets. Ask me about asteroids sometime though - (don't fucking ask me about asteroids).
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
SCOUT YELLIN' AT ME. I, like, never hear it though.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A shirt my mom brought back from Bermuda. She likes to bring me t-shirts from places I haven't been so that when people ask me what those places are like, I can only shrug.
8. Do you label yourself?
Not really - every time I do, it changes. I'm fickle like that. Or crazy. Probably crazy.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Well, at the moment I'm sitting in my house, so they're some lovely Neev brand feet. When I choose to cover them up, it's with a pair of CHAMPIONS from Payless. They look like Scout shoes and that still makes me happy because I'm a doofus.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
BRIGHT. I NEED LIGHT, DAMN YOU. I like the way dark rooms smell though (yes, I realize that's not actually - ). FULL OF PHOTO PROCESSING CHEMICALS.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't really know them, I just follow them on y!gallery.
12. What does your watch look like?
A pantech cell phone. :B
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Any interest in a changing[sic]: the lost game?" Gosh, that's so mundane by my standards.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Journal Square. 15 minute walk or so.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My mom. :3
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Banshee, the cat who will someday become a pair of mittens.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
LOL, LOTS. SO MUCH FUCKING AMOXICILLIN. And one tramadol. Fucking abscess can fuck right off thank you very fucking much. FUCK.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Who develops film anymore? (Unless they want to huff photo processing chemicals. Awwwyeah.)
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
.____. I dunno, I guess 22 was pretty good.
22. Your worst enemy?
My goddamn brain. Conservative fuck-wits come a close second, I guess, since they seem to want to do everything in their power to keep me from fixing my brain.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Heavy, Sniper, Scout, and Pyro silhouetted against a kinda sun-setty background on one of the maps.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I have no fucking clue. "Thanks for food", I think.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks, we have air planes for a goddamn reason. ...Flying would be pretty sweet though, I gotta admit. It would be a tough call.
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
The Suburbs by Arcade Fire, I think.
28. What time of day were you born?
Pfft, I dunno.
29. What’s your favorite number?
13. Ooooh, so EDGY.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Somewhere in California.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Pffft yeah, why is everyone so goddamn good at art?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I can't imagine why.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In English class. I remember that John Whistler came back from the office and said that we should turn on the TV, someone flew a plane into the twin towers. It was kinda surreal, I really had no idea what was going on. I honestly don't think I even knew what the World Trade Center looked like before it, uh, stopped existing.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I suppose so? I try to be, though I know I have a mean and petty streak.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
As soon as I figure that out, I'll tell you. I've kinda been liking behind the ear tattoos lately. I know a lot of people don't like them, but I've seen some cute ones.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
I suppose Japanese would be fun. Really, any language would be amazing if I'm just gonna be magically fluent in it.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
With the people I'm close to, sure. I'm not good at initiating though.
40. What’s your life motto?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My glasses, a lingering sense of anxiety, and probably my cell phone. Unless I forget it in the of B.F.N., East Texas.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Gosh, I dunno. Terribly cliche but New York City really is awesome.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My laundry. ...Or wait, maybe it was the pizza.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Many moons ago.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Am I physically capable of it? Yes. Do I know specifically how? No. But I can figure it out if I can read the instruction manual, that shit is simple.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He's got a wife and two kids and I think he converted to Islam but he might have decided not - I know he was on the fence about it. Haven't talked to him in a while, I should give him a call. I'm dumb and shy though.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Personally, as far as my great grandparents, in general terms. My relatives on both sides of the family have way more info though.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Hmmm...depends on your definition of fancy. I guess I'll go with New Years, since I was going out the gay bar and had to look flash.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
MY FUCKING RIGHT ARMPIT. It doesn't actually hurt but I'm angry at it for getting an abscess. EVERY GODDAMN BITCHES, YOU HEAR ME? EVERY GODDAMN ONE.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Who hasn't? But I'm pretty bad about that shit, I guess.